Broadbridge Heath Football Club are delighted to have retained our FA Charter Status for another year. This is quite an achievement for a club that runs 15 teams (5 Adult teams and 10 junior teams) and have a total of 58 people listed as either Manager, Assistant Manager or Coach.
The FA Charter Standard Programme is The FA’s accreditation scheme for grassroots clubs and leagues. Its goal is to raise standards in grassroots football, support the development of clubs and leagues, recognising and rewarding them for their commitment and achievements.
The FA Charter Standard accreditation is awarded to clubs and leagues rigorously adjudged to be well run and sustainable – and which prioritise child protection, quality coaching and implementation of the Respect programme.
FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that our club:
• Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities FOR ALL
• Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
• Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
• Prioritises Child Welfare
• Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
• Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
• Can use the coveted FA ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials