STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
SHARING YOUR DATA
You own all of the content and information you post on bbh-fc.com. You can control how it’s shared through your settings. Where content is covered by intellectual property rights, such as videos and photos (Intellectual Property content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your settings : you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide IP licence to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with bbh-fc.com. This IP licence ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless you have shared your content with others and they haven’t deleted it. When you delete IP content, it’s deleted in a way that is similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you should understand that deleted content may still remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, but won’t be available to any users. When you use an application, it may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We need applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will influence how the application can use, store, and transfer that content, data and information. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people outside of bbh-fc.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about bbh-fc.com. Please understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep bbh-fc.com safe, but we can’t guarantee it.
We need your help to keep bbh-fc.com safe and that includes the following commitments to be made by you :
– You may not post any unauthorized commercial communications or spam on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not collect users’ content, data or information from bbh-fc.com without our express permission.
– You may not collect users’ content, data or information using any automated methods (such as robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our express permission.
– You may not engage in any form (legal or otherwise) of multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes, on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not upload viruses or other malicious code onto bbh-fc.com.
– You may not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
– You may not engage in bullying, intimidating, or harassing any user on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post any content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not incite violence or post anything that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
– You may not post any content that is not football-related on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post, develop or operate any 3rd-party applications containing alcohol, dating or mature content at all on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post, develop or operate any advertising on bbh-fc.com without our express permission or contrary to the terms and conditions of use.
– You may not use bbh-fc.com to do anything that is illegal, unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
– You may not do anything to disable, overburden, or prevent the proper working or appearance of bbh-fc.com, such as a distributed denial of service attack (DDOS).
– You may not interfere with page-rendering or any other functionality on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or any of our policies.
Registration and Account Security
bbh-fc.com users provide their real names and information. We need your help to keep it that way.
Here are some commitments you need to make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account :
– You may not provide any false personal information on bbh-fc.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without our express permission.
– You may not create more than one personal account for yourself. If we disable your account, you won’t create another one without our express permission.
– You may not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a bbh-fc.com Page for such purposes.
– You may not use bbh-fc.com if you’re under the age of 13.
– You may not use bbh-fc.com if you’re a convicted sex offender.
– You may not share your username and/or password with anyone.
– You may not let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might impact the security of your account.
– You may not transfer your account in full or in part or in any shape or form to anyone without first getting our express written permission.
– If you select a username for your account that conflicts with a trademark’s owner, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it’s inappropriate.
– If you select a username for your account that doesn’t closely relate to your actual name, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it’s inappropriate.
– You must keep your contact data and information accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Protecting the Rights of other People
We respect other people’s rights, and we expect you to do the same on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post any content or take any action on bbh-fc.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or violates the law in any way.
– We can remove any content or information you post on bbh-fc.com if we believe that it violates this Statement or any of our policies.
– We provide you with tools to help you protect your IP rights and content. To learn more, visit our Report IP Infringements page.
– If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we’ve removed it by mistake, we’ll provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
– If you repeatedly infringe other people’s IP rights, we’ll disable your account when and where appropriate.
– You may not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Conditions.
– You may not harvest or collect any form of data or information from other users at all on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. bbh-fc.com has social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.