★★★★★ Date of this revision : 27th July 2018 ★★★★★
These Terms and Conditions of Service (TCS) were written in English(UK). Where any translated version of these Terms and Conditions of Service conflict with the English(UK) version, the English(UK) version takes precedence.
STATEMENT OF RIGHTS
This Statement of Rights (SOR) is based upon our basic business principles. It’s our Terms and Conditions of use that govern our relationships with users and others who interact with bbh-fc.com. This also applies to bbh-fc.com brands, products and services, which we call the bbh-fc.com Services. By using or accessing the bbh-fc.com services, you agree to this statement which we update from time to time. Because bbh-fc.com provides a wide range of services, we may ask you to review and accept supplementing terms that relate to your interaction with a specific bbh-fc.com app, product, or service. If these supplementing terms in any way conflict with this SOR, then the supplementing terms associated with the bbh-fc.com app, product, or service take precedence.
STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
SHARING YOUR DATA
You own all of the content and information you post on bbh-fc.com. You can control how it’s shared through your settings. Where content is covered by intellectual property rights, such as videos and photos (Intellectual Property content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your settings : you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide IP licence to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with bbh-fc.com. This IP licence ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless you have shared your content with others and they haven’t deleted it. When you delete IP content, it’s deleted in a way that is similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you should understand that deleted content may still remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time, but won’t be available to any users. When you use an application, it may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We need applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will influence how the application can use, store, and transfer that content, data and information. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people outside of bbh-fc.com, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about bbh-fc.com. Please understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep bbh-fc.com safe, but we can’t guarantee it.
We need your help to keep bbh-fc.com safe and that includes the following commitments to be made by you :
– You may not post any unauthorized commercial communications or spam on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not collect users’ content, data or information from bbh-fc.com without our express permission.
– You may not collect users’ content, data or information using any automated methods (such as robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our express permission.
– You may not engage in any form (legal or otherwise) of multi-level marketing, such as pyramid schemes, on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not upload viruses or other malicious code onto bbh-fc.com.
– You may not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
– You may not engage in bullying, intimidating, or harassing any user on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post any content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not incite violence or post anything that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
– You may not post any content that is not football-related on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post, develop or operate any 3rd-party applications containing alcohol, dating or mature content at all on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post, develop or operate any advertising on bbh-fc.com without our express permission or contrary to the terms and conditions of use.
– You may not use bbh-fc.com to do anything that is illegal, unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
– You may not do anything to disable, overburden, or prevent the proper working or appearance of bbh-fc.com, such as a distributed denial of service attack (DDOS).
– You may not interfere with page-rendering or any other functionality on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or any of our policies.
Registration and Account Security
bbh-fc.com users provide their real names and information. We need your help to keep it that way.
Here are some commitments you need to make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account :
– You may not provide any false personal information on bbh-fc.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without our express permission.
– You may not create more than one personal account for yourself. If we disable your account, you won’t create another one without our express permission.
– You may not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a bbh-fc.com Page for such purposes.
– You may not use bbh-fc.com if you’re under the age of 13.
– You may not use bbh-fc.com if you’re a convicted sex offender.
– You may not share your username and/or password with anyone.
– You may not let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might impact the security of your account.
– You may not transfer your account in full or in part or in any shape or form to anyone without first getting our express written permission.
– If you select a username for your account that conflicts with a trademark’s owner, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it’s inappropriate.
– If you select a username for your account that doesn’t closely relate to your actual name, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it’s inappropriate.
– You must keep your contact data and information accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Protecting the Rights of other People
We respect other people’s rights, and we expect you to do the same on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post any content or take any action on bbh-fc.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or violates the law in any way.
– We can remove any content or information you post on bbh-fc.com if we believe that it violates this Statement or any of our policies.
– We provide you with tools to help you protect your IP rights and content. To learn more, visit our Report IP Infringements page.
– If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we’ve removed it by mistake, we’ll provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
– If you repeatedly infringe other people’s IP rights, we’ll disable your account when and where appropriate.
– You may not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Conditions.
– You may not harvest or collect any form of data or information from other users at all on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on bbh-fc.com.
– You may not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. bbh-fc.com has social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
Mobiles and Other Devices
Our mobile services are currently provided for free. Please be aware of your mobile service provider’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, as these will still apply. If you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you must update your account information on bbh-fc.com within 3 days (72 hours) to ensure that your messages aren’t sent to the person who acquires your old mobile number. You agree to provide consent and all the rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that’s visible to them on bbh-fc.com.
If you make a payment on bbh-fc.com, you agree to our Payments Terms & Conditions, unless it’s specifically stated that other terms and conditions apply.
ADVERTISING & COMMERCIAL – FOR USERS
Our prime objective is to deliver advertising and/or other commercial or sponsored content that’s football-related and is of use to and is valuable to our users and advertisers. To enable us to do just that, you agree to the following conditions. You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, data and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you may like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you allow companies, businesses or other entities to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we’ll respect your choice or selection when we use it. We don’t give your content or information to advertisers without your consent. You have to understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
ADVERTISING & COMMERCIAL – FOR ADVERTISERS
If you use our site to promote any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activities or content, you agree to our Terms & Conditions for Advertisers. In addition, your advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content placed on bbh-fc.com or on any of our networks or related websites must comply with our Advertising Policies and Procedures.
SPECIAL RULES for PAGES
If you create or administer a Page on bbh-fc.com, or run a promotion or an offer from your Page, you must agree to our Page Terms.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS for SOFTWARE
If you download or use any of our software such as a stand-alone software product, or an app, or a browser plugin, you must agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and extra features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software. You may not modify, create derivations of, decompile, or otherwise make any attempt to extract source code from bbh-fc.com.
AMENDMENTS TO ANY T&C’s
We may not notify you before we make any changes to our terms and conditions. It is up to you to keep current and abreast of all or policies at all times. You may review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services. If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice. Your continued use of the bbh-fc.com Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amendedments.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create or introduce any risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop you using all or part of bbh-fc.com. We’ll notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may not delete your account or disable your application at any time, without our express written permission. In all such cases, the letter of the law will apply.
CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute you have with bbh-fc.com arising out of or relating to this Statement or bbh-fc.com exclusively within the legal jurisdiction of England & Wales. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the UK will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on bbh-fc.com, you’ll indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we don’t control or direct users’ actions on bbh-fc.com and aren’t responsible for the content, data or information users transmit or share on bbh-fc.com. We’re not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on bbh-fc.com. We’re not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of bbh-fc.com.
We try to keep bbh-fc.com up and running, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing bbh-fc.com as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We don’t guarantee that bbh-fc.com will always be safe, secure or error-free or that bbh-fc.com will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. bbh-fc.com isn’t responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We won’t be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this Statement or bbh-fc.com, even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or bbh-fc.com won’t exceed one hundred pounds (£100). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, bbh-fc.com‘s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
Our purpose is to create a global football community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also wish to respect local laws in all jursdictions. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with bbh-fc.com outside of the United Kingdom :
– You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom, or wherever bbh-fc.com‘s servers may be located.
If you’re located in a country that’s embargoed by the United Kingdom you may not engage in commercial activities on bbh-fc.com (such as advertising or payments) or operate a platform application or website. You may not use bbh-fc.com if you’re prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United Kingdom. By “bbh-fc.com” or ” bbh-fc.com Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.bbh-fc.com.org and any other bbh-fc.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Reply button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. bbh-fc.com reserves the right to designate, in it’s sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this TCS.
By “platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from bbh-fc.com or provide data to us.
By “information” we mean facts, data and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with bbh-fc.com.
By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using bbh-fc.com Services.
By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or 3rd parties can retrieve from bbh-fc.com or provide to bbh-fc.com through our platform.
By “post” we mean post on bbh-fc.com or otherwise make available by using bbh-fc.com.
By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses our platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access our platform but have not deleted all data from us, the terms and conditions applicable will remain in force until you delete the data.
By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks provided here.
Irrespective of where you’re a resident or have your principal place of business, this Statement is an agreement between you and bbh-fc.com ltd in the United Kingdom. This Statement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding bbh-fc.com, and supercedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any term or condition of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with any merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of the law or otherwise. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This Statement does not confer any 3rd party beneficiary rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing bbh-fc.com.
By using or accessing bbh-fc.com Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content and information in accordance with the Data Policy as amended from time to time. You may also want to review the following documents, which provide additional information about your use of bbh-fc.com :
Payment Terms : These additional terms apply to all payments made on or through bbh-fc.com, unless it is stated that other terms apply.
Platform Page : This page helps you to understand what happens when you add a 3rd party application or use bbh-fc.com, including how they may access and use your data.
Platform Policies : These guidelines outline the policies that apply to applications.
Advertising Policies : These guidelines outline the policies that apply to advertisements placed on bbh-fc.com.
Advertising Terms : These terms apply when you use bbh-fc.com to create, submit, or deliver any advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content.
Promotions Guidelines : These guidelines outline the policies that apply if you offer contests, sweepstakes, and any other type of promotion on bbh-fc.com.
Brand Usage Conditions : These guidelines outline the policies that apply to use of bbh-fc.com trademarks, logos and screenshots.
Report IP Infringements : These guidelines outline the policies that apply to the misuse of any intellectual property without permissions from the owner(s).
Page Terms : These guidelines apply to your use of bbh-fc.com pages.
Community Standards: These guidelines outline our expectations regarding the content you post to bbh-fc.com and your activity on bbh-fc.com.
It is not possible at this stage to access the Statement of Rights in several different languages. However, in the future we will attempt to enable you to change the language setting for your bbh-fc.com session by clicking on the language link in the left corner of most pages. If the Statement is not available in the language you select, we will default to the English(UK) version.
★★★★★ END ★★★★★